Thursday, February 24, 2011

HOW TO WRITE THE EMAIL

PROBLEMS IDENTIFIED

1. Using short form
2. Notation
3. Capital letter
4. Vocabulary
5. Spelling
6. Personal problem
7. Jokes

STEPS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM

1. Write the proper sentence
2. Rewrite the email

REFLECTION

1. Gain knowledge how to write email in proper way
2. Improvise language (grammar, vocabulary)
3. Know the guidelines to write an email
4. Distinguish between formal and informal situation
5. Show respect

RESOURCES

1. Internet
  • http://www.askmen.com/money/how_to/1_how_to.html
  • http://www2.elc.polyu.edu.hk/CILL/eiw/e-mail.htm 
  • http://jerz.setonhill.edu/writing/etext/e-mail.htm

PROPER WAY TO WRITE AN EMAIL

Subject: Hello.

Hi Mr. Jack,
My name is Jaana and I am from Finland. I bet you don’t have students from here before. That’s probably because we are so amazing at languages, that we don’t need any extra help except me. I need all the help I can get. For your information the problem really started when I was in primary school and my parents who had been arguing non-stop since I was a little baby. They got divorce and decided that I should be adopted as they couldn’t decide who should have custody on me. If had been in their situation, I think I probably wouldn’t have known either. Anyway, this was all a bit traumatic, so all my school subject suffered, especially English. It only jokes. I am actually quite a good student and you better keep it as secret. By the way, are you doing courses for university students? How many lessons per week? Is there any extra stuff after class? So, can I meet some cool people and how about trips? Give me all the information you can, sir.

From,
Jaana a.k.a Jakki

No comments:

Post a Comment